Thursday, August 19, 2010

Naki and the Shears

My baby Naki got his first haircut, ever!! And I didn't save a lock of his hair-bummer!! He's 2 years and a 3 months old and I didn't want to touch his hair until now. It was all weedy and fuzzy and fluffy at the same time. I wanted to see if it would curl up or just to see how it grew out. So far, it's the same as mine, except I had angelic curls in my soft brown hair as a baby!

Shout out to my fine friend Carly, for helping to lop off all 9 feet of his thick, luscious mane!! She's the bomb :)


So, as you can see it looked like his parents are slackers and don't know what a good haircut looks like. Ahem, Sefa.... :)


Here's the 'during' shot. He was apprehensive when Carly pulled out the clippers-the buzzing noise and feel of them on his head was too much at times, so I had to hold onto him. Cute little bugger! :)

And....the 'after' shot:

Too cool for school:


Thanks Carly!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my goodness he looks so grown up & handsome!

Caribbean Sunshine said...

Naki, I still haven't deleted your sweet message on my cell. I love you cutie pie xoxoxo